Workflow Start Conditions

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue Nov 9 07:54:06 EST 2010

Yea, probably why I never used them. Nice reminder though. I guess if I ever need to check one simple flag on an object like block record or something I would use it. But then again, I didn't see any option "if other wf already exists, don't start new..."

Berry, did this answer your question? You solve your issue?