Regarding wait step

joe kirubagaran joekirubagaran at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:53:46 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement like when the tasks of the particular transport request
is released i need to trigger a mail to basis people to relase the transport
request. For this i have formed a fm that checks whether the tasks are
released r not . I have this fm in a do-enddo statement i.e.,until all the
tasks are released it will keep on checking it. I have this fm in a method
of a class and is used in the activity step of my work flow....so now my
doubt is a whether there will be any performance issue due to this activity
step that enforces wait .......I mean the step may take a day r a week to
complete...so will there be any issue......

Thanks & Regards,
Joe.