Approvers in Workflow

Rob Roy Pulikal roypulikal at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 25 16:38:57 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,
In a PO Workflow template WS2000075, I have release strategy.
The WF should have approval levels of 5.
The release strategy is configured based on values . The approval will be for one release code then the next approver(release code), moving to the next level, and so on.
I want to send email to the approvers to their mobile device.
1. If one approver , releases the Po for one level, does the Workflow move up through the release codes  to the next level . Should I leave the agent blank.
OR should i use '9' and go for the user exit. How is this user exit linked to the agents in the WF?

thanks,
Mike