Assistance needed on step type FORK

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Tue May 25 16:13:29 EDT 2010

Hi Mamtha,

If the Decision Step does not receive an agent, it will route to a Default
Agent and continue anyway.

Also, you can place a Condition Step in each branch of the FORK before the
Decision Step.  The Condition Step checks if you need that branch (does
branch have an agent).  The Condition Step TRUE continues to the Decision
Step.  The Condition Step FALSE passes the Decision Step and goes to the
end.

Regards,
SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader