Job SWEQSRV

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Wed May 12 18:06:58 EDT 2010

Hello Marcia,

Please use transaction SWEQADM to:
(1) review events in tab "Linkages with errors", and
(2) review events in speedbar button "Browser" (transaction SWEQBROWSER) by
clicking all 3 "Event delivery" checkboxes and radio button "All events".

Any events listed in (1) and (2) could potentially be triggered by
restarting SWEQSRV.  If any of these events are old and not desired
anymore, you can use transaction SWEQADM speedbar button "Delete events" to
identify and delete the unwanted events before restarting SWEQSRV.

Regards,
SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow