Event queue - not a problem, just well... strangeness

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Wed May 5 16:24:21 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I just tried the same event with the invalid key and the event delivered properly.  When the workflow that was triggered started, it went into error status because the trip did not exist.

Do you have the Event trace turned on?  If not, turn it on (SWELS for that specific event) long enough for your event to be triggered again.  When you look in the Event trace in SWEQADM, you can double click the event that you had the issue with and in the Receiver Data section you will see if there were any error messages.

There could be an issue in the Workflow's Header section under Start Events that is not allowing the workflow to start.

Regards,
Sue