SAP inbox on BlackBerry

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Mar 22 04:10:26 EDT 2010

Hello Wuggies,
Hello Rick ;-)

I have come across a post in the SDN with a demonstration of the SAP (Portal?) inbox of the workplace:
<https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e03f1894-4e14-2b10-53b8-aaa9c7e683d4>

It looks quite pretty and could be an extension to a solution that we have already in place, which is a work item execution through hyperlinks, using an installed web service (very similar to the Extended Notifications HTML-Link eMails, but with some enhancements).

My questions are:
>From the demo I can see, that probably the generic decision steps could be executed well.
- How do other self-made work items behave?
- Is it possible to create a custom view for the work item execution?
- What software / interfaces are involved to get the solution running?

Any links / answers / suggestions are warmly welcome and appreciated.

With the very best wishes,
   Florin