SAP inbox on BlackBerry

aditya rao aadityarao84 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 00:15:46 EDT 2010

Hi florin,

Even i have tried such scenarios in my system , what i did was to create a
web transaction  and registered it in transaction SICF . Creation of the
transaction generates a module pool  with some screens , which lie in the
customer namespace and hence can be modified. I then passed the generated
url as a link in a mail. till this point everything works well but on
execution of link , it brings me to the first screen where i have to enter
the workitem id. As a similar case if you ceate a web transaction for any
standard tcode ( say VA02) and pass its link  in the mail , it gets executed
but population of data remains a challange ( in this case how to pass the
sales order number)  when a person is executing the link from outlook???
experts  please guide me on this????