Single-Sign-On With Extended Notifications

SOLOMON YOHANNES syohannes at rogers.com
Tue Mar 23 20:48:30 EDT 2010

Hi Ali,

SSO is possible but depending on your infrastucture complicated. If your portal server is running on windows then you can use windows authentication but if your portal server is running on any other OS then you will have to develop a java authentication module that can read the kerberos authentication ticket of the user. The first option is relatively simple but the second option is more complex.

Solomon