Outlook Notification For New Work Items At Task Level

Ali Husain mr_mago40 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:19:02 EST 2010

Hey guys,

Is there a way to send an Outlook notification to the agent whenever he has a new Work Item in his inbox without using an explicit mail step in the WF template?

I also want to avoid Extended Notifications for now and also the BG job RSWUWFML. I don't need to send a link to execute the WI, just a notification so that the agent knows and then can access his inbox via Portal (We are on ECC 6 but not using UWL yet).

So i was wondering if there is a simple quick solution at the task level to achieve this.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Ali