User. Created / User Cloned/Changed Event is not triggered

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Wed Mar 3 22:30:57 EST 2010

Kesav,

I don't think the SU01/SU03 transactions publish events internally.  You
could see if a change document is published and then configure events in
transaction SWEC, but it is again possible that change docs are also not
created.  If not, examine the underlying tables (USR01 etc) to see if
change document creation is activated and adjust if possible and try
again.  If this does not work then you could establish if an exit exists
in the code and if so publish your own events.  But I must admit I have
distant memories of once trying this and getting nohwere.  See what the
other contributors suggest too.

Karl Nietz