Resolving responsibility rule

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Mar 4 09:19:17 EST 2010

Hi Carmen,

If it helps, SAP differentiates between 'blank' and 'not supplied'. A
field that is not supplied is not compared and will thus match any value.

This usually works fine at runtime when a field containing a blank value
is bound in, but when simulating the rule you probably did not enter
anything -> the rule simulation treats this as 'not supplied'. Put a space
into the rule simulation and it should behave as you expect.

Cheers,
Mike