User. Created / User Cloned/Changed Event is not triggered

Kesav P pachallak at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 21:54:26 EST 2010

Hi,

We are on ECC 6.0, Non-CUA environment and HR module is not being used.

We are trying to trigger a workflow When a SAP User is created using SU01 or changed user data using su3.

The problem is that the User.Created or User.cloned/changed events are not being triggered .
I have verified event log with SWEL and no events are appearing.

I would like to know is there any specific setup required to generate these above events.
Appreciate your time.

Thanks
Kesav