how to arrange the order of the attributes in UWL detail view

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jul 12 19:54:25 EDT 2010

Hi DjaliDjali,
Ok well attributes listed in the View property columnOrder will be shown as Worklist columns.
Attributes listed as DisplayAttributes within the View tag will be shown in the UWL preview even if they are not listed in the columnOrder property.
However the sort order of the display attributes is affected by the columnOrder - i.e. attributes that are in columnOrder are shown before other display attributes.

You can also entirely turn off the displayattributes in the preview by making the appropriate settings to exclude that section of the preview globally for ALL work items in the Portal Content Directory entry for the UWL Iview.

Regards,
Jocelyn