how to arrange the order of the attributes in UWL detail view

iwan real_rhcpman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 20:04:45 EDT 2010

Hello Jocelyn,

Thank you for your tips but it didn't solve my problem totally :(
When I applied your suggestion, the order of the attributes are as what i want
but it is also shown in the header view and I don't want it.

In order to give you clear explanation on my problem please see in attachment
the picture of message header and message detail of my project.
And i have another question : is it possible to show the attribute in message
header but now in the message detail for example in my case i don't want to show
"responsible" and "deputy" in my message detail (only shown in message header)

Thank you for your kind help :)

DjaliDjali

Message: 2