Activating workflow without using SWDD tcode

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:27:33 EDT 2010

SShhh...I'm convinced that was an unintentional change that slipped through when ECC 6 went in, after all it bypasses all transports and allows you to amend stuff directly in live ;)

We've known about it for a while because somebody innocently turned off a critical WF 'by accident' last year...

Mike GT