UWL configuration for mass processing

Oleg Mayorov oleg.mayorov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:45:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,

i configured UWL for mass processing of decision steps, as shown in this
blog - http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15798
Now I need to pass some parameters for all selected workitems to workflow
container, i need to transfer date to container of each selected wi.
Standard action  "submitUserDecisions" working good, and before approval it
shows window with 'Are u sure?".  I need to replace this window
with own window, where the user can enter the date, and then pass it to
container and complete task. Is it possible?
I'm not familiar with UWL, an have no idea how to do this...
Maybe I need to add button to view wich starts my WD4Abap application, but
how I can pass selected items into it? please help....
Thank you.

Regards,
Mayorov Oleg.