Activating workflow without using SWDD tcode

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Thu Jul 1 09:22:52 EDT 2010

If your system is prior to ECC, I believe that you would need a transport
from DEV to reactivate the event and set the Error feedback setting.
If your system is ECC or better, you can use PFTC directly in PRODUCTION as
follows:

Use transaction PFTC for your workflow, select change, click display or OK
to the popup windows, navigate to the Triggering Event tab, click on the
event (red) to activate the event (green), then select the row with the
event, select Event settings, set the Error feedback to "Do not change
linkage" or if "System Defaults" then be sure System Defaults is "Do not
change linkage".

Regards,

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader