WF purchase requisition release

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:51:39 EST 2010

Hi Karsten,

I am not an expert in Workflow but reading your requirement I understand
that you need a virtual attribute.If am correct we can create a subobject
for  BUS2105 and create a virtual attribute for the subobject and
delegate.This might achieve your requirement.Correct me if I am wrong
understanding your requirement.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Ernst, Karsten <Karsten.Ernst at fhp-ww.com>wrote:

>  Hi all!
>

> I would like to setup a WF on a purchase requisition to release the same,
> similar to standard WS20000077. But I need to separate the process steps
> depending on the total amount of the purchase requisition.
>
> I thought I try business object BUS2105 is the correct one, but there is no
> attribute for the total amount neither is there a method collecting the
> total amount at runtime.
>

> Where do I get the value from into the WF container to build up a condition
> separating the process flow for the release? Where is my missing link here?
>

> Any help is appreciated,
>

> Karsten
>

> *Karsten Ernst *
> *IT Project Manager*
> *Supply Chain Management Processes & Systems*
>

> ------------------------------
> Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte KG
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: D 69469 Weinheim
> Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 430838