WF purchase requisition release

Ernst, Karsten Karsten.Ernst at fhp-ww.com
Thu Jan 21 10:37:04 EST 2010

Hi all!

I would like to setup a WF on a purchase requisition to release the same, similar to standard WS20000077. But I need to separate the process steps depending on the total amount of the purchase requisition.
I thought I try business object BUS2105 is the correct one, but there is no attribute for the total amount neither is there a method collecting the total amount at runtime.

Where do I get the value from into the WF container to build up a condition separating the process flow for the release? Where is my missing link here?

Any help is appreciated,

Karsten

Karsten Ernst
IT Project Manager
Supply Chain Management Processes & Systems

Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte KG

Sitz der Gesellschaft: D 69469 Weinheim
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 430838
Registered Office: D 69469 Weinheim