Binding from Attribute to container element not working

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 18:03:11 EST 2010

Hi

I am facing the following 2 issues.
1)I am facing a strange issue of the attribute value not being binded to another container element of the same type. If I individually use this attribute in a condition step it assumes its value as initial though it has value. Please note that the attribute is populated properly before it is getting binded or checked in a condition.
2)Another issue I am facing is If I trigger my Workflow through a event using Changedocument the Workflow gets triggered but the Attribute value does not get populated. I can understand it has some issue with field not getting updated for which I have executed a Task after 2 minutes that executes GENERICINSTANTIATE method of System. Still the value does not get populated. Recently I posted issue of Workflow not getting triggered it got solved as the system had some performance issue as WF-BATCH was reading FM CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_HEADER. If I trigger the workflow from SWUE the attribute value gets populated.

Thanks
Arghadip

Thanks

Arghadip Kar