Dynamic Parallel Processing with Modeled Deadline Monitoring

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Jan 12 01:38:07 EST 2010

Hi Paul,

I'd say that you need to wrap around a Workflow Pattern that holds the single ECN Decision step and the deadline monitoring.

The "Set-to-obsolete" process control seems to gather all existing workitems that sit on that node and sets them to obsolete. That won't happen when you use distinctive pattern childs.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------