Dynamic Parallel Processing with Modeled Deadline Monitoring

Paul Borriello pborriello at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 21:57:05 EST 2010

Hi All:

I have a requirement to perform an ECN Decision Step, with Dynamic Parallel
processing, for 4 approvers, including Modeled Deadline Monitoring.  The
Dynamic Parallel Processing works fine.  My issue is with the Modeled
Deadline Monitoring.  When the deadline hits, I set the Approval Workitem to
Obsolete via Process Control.  For one of the Approvers, it sends out the
Deadline Email and then ends the WF for all of the Approval Workitems, even
if they are not in Deadline.  If I do not set the Workitem to Obsolete, the
Deadline Approval Workitem will not loop back to the Approver Inbox until
the other three Approval Processes have completed.

When I remove the Dynamic Parallel processing the Deadline Monitoring
process works fine.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to remedy this situation?

Thanks in advance for you responses.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Borriello