automatic dollar threshold

Leo Sopicki lsopicki at ieua.org
Mon Jan 11 19:46:46 EST 2010

One of our users requested:
"If, for example, Chris was to do the SAP delegation in SAP for one of his "direct reports" to approve PRs while he is on vacation, it only sends the item through workflow to the individual named.  It does not give that individual the dollar threshold to approve the PR at Chris' level of approval.  This is what needs to automatically occur in SAP for the delegation authority to be functional."

We assign the "dollar threshold" through a role, manually.  Does anyone have an automatic way of doing this like my user wants?

Leo Sopicki
Senior Systems Administrator
Inland Empire Utilities Agency<http://www.ieua.org/>
(909) 993-1657  * lsopicki at ieua.org<mailto:lsopicki at ieua.org>
PO Box 9020, Chino Hills, CA 91709 (Mailing Address)
6075 Kimball Ave., Chino, CA 91708 (Street Address)