Unrelevant work items received in the Workflow in SAP SP9

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Sun Jan 10 06:35:55 EST 2010

If you don't want items to be received by users, don't send it to them.

If you need further info, try start with explaining your problem in ways we
can understand. Remember that we do not have access to your system, and we
are not a support organisation. I have no idea what your workflow does, how
it is designed, configured or built. I cannot read your code from here. How
do you expect me to answer you?

May I also suggest reading the list info and FAQ (link at the bottom of each
mail). Also see the SDN "Rules of Engagement" at
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/HOME/Rules+of+Engagement.
Although they apply to SDN, they contain a lot of useful tips on asking good
questions. Better questions get better answers.

Cheers,
Mike