Strange issue while executing method through background task

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 18:55:45 EST 2010

Hi All

I am developing a Chargeback Workflow where I am using Function Module CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_HEADERS to read some data. This logic is coded in a method. This method works perfectly when I execute the method in foreground but when I execute in background from SWUS just using the Single task this FM does not return any value. I was thinking there might be issues with Autorization of WF-Batch but it has SAP_ALL authorization. There is no Trfc entries also. Another thing I tried I just hardcoded the Object Id in the Import parameter of the FM in the method still the FM always give exception NO_POSITION_FOUND when I execute through a task. Can anyone throw some lights on this? Please note that binding is done properly.
Thanks

Arghadip Kar

SAP Workflow Expert

IBM INDIA