Distribution List

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Dec 8 06:42:47 EST 2010

Hi Stéphane,

Sorry I was going to check this on my own system before replying to your
earlier post about this and forgot.
You definitely need to use DLI_ENTRIES, as DLI_DATA only contains
metadata. From memory I think you may be able to restrict what folks can
add. Or else you need to evaluate MEMBER_TYP and react accordingly. e.g.
only process type U - internet address; or lookup user's email address if
they supplied their username, I hope you get the idea.

It may be worth your while encapsulating all this into it's own
class/object and adding that as your attribute to make it more re-usable.
ZCL_DLIST
  -->GET_MEMBER_COUNT
  -->GET_MEMBERS (returns User/Person objects)
  -->GET_MEMEBER_EMAILS (returns resolvable email addresses)
  -->IS_EMAIL_FULLY_RESOLVABLE  (indicates whether all members could be
resolved into email addresses)

Shout if any other questions.
Cheers,
Mike