Distribution List

Stéphane Bailleul s.bailleul at free.fr
Wed Dec 8 02:32:46 EST 2010

Hi ,

I am using ECC6 and trying to use the distribution list to send notification (notification tab on workflow step).

I have created a virtual attribute in my business object (ZBUS2081) to read the distribution list via the FM SO_DLI_READ_API1.
However in this virtual attribute which result should I enter
 entries the DLI_ENTRIES  or DLI_DATA  or the email from the DLI_ENTRIES ?

In the DLI_entries  I could have email address and SAP User so I am wondering how the programm will react
Do I have to consider all the potential entries of the distribution list (distribution list, SAP User or direct email ?) and get in the result of my virtual attribute only the email adress ?

Where I am currently working I don't have the developper access, I can only provide the third party developper who does not know workflow, so I need help from people with good knowledge or people that can do some testing ...

Regards
Stephane