Revert back UWL

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Thu Aug 19 02:25:47 EDT 2010

Joe,

It went to all because that is the default if no actual agent is
determined.  There are probably a few ways to do this but you need to get
these workitems out of everybody else's inbox, so i suggest you initially
reserve them all yourself.  Have a colleague execute SWI2_ADM1to identify
all the workitems without agent using the appropriate task and then
forward them to yourself (you can't forward to yourself).  Once they are
in your inbox you have some time to decide what to do (eg. logically
delete all of them -  a long task).  Maybe other WUG members have ideas of
how to process these more quickly.

Karl Nietz