Approval issue

gopinath srikakulam srikagop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:42:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

Yesterday I have simulated a scenario in which PR is created with Account
assigned category K. In this PR Requisitioner is MIKET, his dollar limit is
1000 USD and PR amount is 1,00,000 USD. AS PR amount is more than
Requisitioner limit 1st approver will get work item in inbox for first level
of approver.

Now 1st  level of approver is MILTAMNAV, his dollar limit is 5,00,000 USD
and he will release PR for first level.

After getting approved for 1st level this PR is routed to his 2nd approver
as there are 2 level in release strategy that assigned to PR.  2nd level of
approver is also MILTAMNAV whose dollar limit is 5,00,000 USD that is again
more than PR value. PR is released only after getting approved by both its
level.

Please guide me? I am not getting the Solution?