Changing the container of a completed work item?

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 11 08:54:54 EDT 2010

If it helps, SWUS_WITH_REFERENCE is quite useful for cloning a workflow.
The obvious problem is that you will be starting a new WF with a
commpleted WF's container (which you can then alter).

Otherwise, since you know what you're doing, this may be a case for some
careful table updates. A date in a key is obviously not a foreign key so I
would consider it a safe change. Might be wise to document everything as
evidence of what was changed and why.