WS12300111 - Leave Request - Help req. for making it to 2 level approval

jmc_sap@yahoo.com jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 07:37:38 EDT 2010

Bala,

I remember making this workflow a two level approval but I have not used any Badi for it. You can simply copy existing approval step within the workflow for additional level of approval. You will also need to add additional step inbetween two approval steps to reset the status of leave. Because as per the standard workflow, leave request status will be Approved once first line manager approves it. Since you are adding another level of approval, you need to reset it.

Thanks,

Baba Prasad Jammi