WS12300111 - Leave Request - Help req. for making it to 2 level approval

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 20:01:19 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have a requirement to make the standard workflow template 12300111 to enhance it for a two level approval.
I have found a BADI PT_GEN_REQ, but I am not able to find any BADI documentation.  However, I found certain methods which will be helpful to find the next processor of the leave request

If any of you enhanced this workflow template for a 2 level approval, please suggest a solution for the same.
Thanks
Bala