Display multiple lines in work item description

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Tue Aug 3 01:09:50 EDT 2010

Mandag 2. august 2010 15.14.36 skrev srinivas:
> I have a requirement wherein I need to display multiple lines in the
> workitem description. The workitem description is dynamic and brought from a
> custom method it varies from customer to customer. I have a created multiner
> container element &long_text& and I am directly calling &long_text&  in the
> workitem description
The container element needs to be inserted in the work item description as a
table instead of a single-line element. Use the assistant (toolbar button
"Expression") to insert it, and you'll be asked if you want to insert only the
first line - as you have done, all lines as continous text or all lines with
line breaks. You will then see that the expression to use when you want to
insert all lines from multiline container element TABLE is either &TABLE[]& or
&TABLE##&.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)