Display multiple lines in work item text

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 09:14:36 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement wherein I need to display multiple lines in the
workitem description.The workitem description is dynamic and brought from a
custom method it varies from customer to customer.I have a created multiner
container element &long_text& and I am directly calling &long_text&  in the
workitem description but after the workflow is triggered I see only the 1st
line is getting displayed and the rest are ignored.Kindly tell me what I am
supposed to do,to display all the lines.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..