error while calling text element in workk item text

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 05:34:02 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

I am calling a text element in workitem text using the following syntax.

*INCLUDE &TEXT_NAME& OBJECT &OBJECT& ID &TEXT_ID& LANGUAGE
&LANGUAGE&.*Selecting command line option.i.e.
* /:*

All the elements in between & & are binded from a class method. When I do
the syntax check I am getting the following error.

*Variable &_¹¤×÷ÌõÄ¿.ÓÉÓû§Ö´ÐÐ.Ãû³Æ& exists in description text Completion text, but
not in the container*

I am unable to understand where I am doing wrong.Kindly help me in fixing
this error.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..