How do you hide an object in some UWL workitems but not others?

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Thu Apr 29 02:52:15 EDT 2010

Wug people,

Question: How do you hide an object in some UWL workitems but not others?

As I understand it, if you have a class/BOR object in a workitem,
the UWL will (by default) display it as a hot-linked attachment;
and if you click on this link, the 'default method' (usually 'Display')
of the object will be executed.

 I also believe that you can hide such attachments for that particular
object via
SWFVISU. Just set the 'Object Visualization' to 'Object Not Represented'.

 All fine so far.

 But we now have the requirement where we want to hide this object
attachment in SOME workitems (eg those belonging to TS9/123),
but not in other workitems (eg those belonging to TS9/456).

Is there any way to do this, without physically removing the
object from TS9/123?

thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Paul

ECC 6.0, Portal 7.01

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.