How do you hide an object in some UWL workitems but not others?

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Thu Apr 29 06:11:20 EDT 2010

Hi
Could you not change the default method to one that made the decision to
display or not, based on the workitem info?
John

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578