Refreshing Agents

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Wed Apr 28 12:20:56 EDT 2010

Jay,

Have you checked the delimiting start date for the assignment in the org
structure.  I seem to remember (although I'm not entirely sure) that if
the start date in the org structure is before the workflow start date,
that item will not show.

I could be completely off the mark on this...

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

djayachandrareddy at yahoo.co.in
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
04/28/2010 09:35 AM
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Refreshing Agents

Hi,

Whenever new user assigned to a workcenter, he/she is not having
visibility on old workitems.

I assume transaction SWI1_RULE can be used to redetermine the agents.

For some cases, it is automatically refreshed with newly included agents.
(here assigned agents using RULE-function module attached, intercally
determine the agents from workcenter)

Can you please give me directions how it is happening?

Regards
Jay

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.