Warning message for event delivery with correlatioin

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Wed Apr 28 12:17:37 EDT 2010

Greetings Wuggers,

I am creating a materials workflow which is used when new materials are
created.  During the course of the workflow, I have created a wait step
with a correlation that waits for a scheduling agreement which contains
this new material in a line item.  Everything seems to be working fine
but...

I just noticed I am getting a nagging warning message in the workflow log,
something like:

Events Dispatcher Active - Unable to deliver event <event> of object
<object>
The message ID is SWF_RUN551

I have looked in sdn and (of course ;-) Google for this message, but no
luck.  Any ideas?  Causes?  Corrections?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.