Warning message for event delivery with correlatioin

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Apr 28 20:15:24 EDT 2010

Michael,

 If it makes you feel any better, we are getting exactly the same warning
message in our correlation workflow log.

But like you say, it doesn't affect operations.

I've seen spurious messages like this before, in workflow...

cheers
Paul

             michael.mcley at dai
             mler.com
             sap-wug-bounces at m         sap-wug at mit.edu
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             29/04/2010 02:17          Warning message for event delivery
             AM                        with correlatioin

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Greetings Wuggers,

I am creating a materials workflow which is used when new materials are
created.  During the course of the workflow, I have created a wait step
with a correlation that waits for a scheduling agreement which contains
this new material in a line item.  Everything seems to be working fine
but...

I just noticed I am getting a nagging warning message in the workflow log,
something like:

Events Dispatcher Active - Unable to deliver event <event> of object
<object>
The message ID is SWF_RUN551

I have looked in sdn and (of course ;-) Google for this message, but no
luck.  Any ideas?  Causes?  Corrections?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that
you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.