Problem with executing task in CRM but not in R/3

Matthan Logronio matthan02 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:33:19 EDT 2009

Hi experts,
I am in CRM 7.0 project and im creating my own business object for my
workflow requirement.  My task works just fine when im in SBWP but not in
CRM worklist, it gives an error "Associated object ZXXXXX cannot be opened;
contact your system administrator.

I tried to configure my business object in " SPRO -> Cutomer Relationship
Management -> Basic Functions -> Worklist -> Define Alert Inbox and Workflow
Inbox -> Define Object-specific navigation " but it needs a corresponding
object type.  Im not sure if this is the right solution.

Anyone encountered this kind of scenario, appreciate if you could assists me
with my problem.

Thanks in advance.
-matt