Extended notifications SRM e-mail - removing multiple occurrences of the url link that appear per notification in summary mail

Tainsh, Stuart Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com
Fri Sep 25 04:19:45 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a further question re. using the Extended notifications config. to populate the EBP URL in the General settings Field: INBOX_LINK_URL - we are currently creating a summary mail of notifications once a day but the e-mail contains the URL link repeated for every notification.
Does anyone know how to fine-tune this? so that the URL link only appears once per e-mail?

Thanks and regards,
Stuart.