Workflow-Event binding Mandatory Element validation

Simin Raveendran simintheabaper at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:15:10 EDT 2009

Hi All,
    For a scenario of a Purchase Order Release strategy workflow,
The workflow is not trigerred as the mandatory element(Release Code) is not
being passed, this is the working correctly. But in our sandbox the workflow
is getting trigerred even when the mandatory element is not passed which is
wrong as the workflow shouldn't be trigerred. Could someone let me know
the workflow settings behind this. We have done a Automatic Workflow
customization in sandbox, where as in other systems we have done it
manually completing only selective tasks from SWU3, not sure if this has an
impact. If yes how can I revert this settings done ion SWU3.
--
Cheers,
Simin Raveendran.