Purpose of SAP-WUG forum - and request for feedback

David Cooper dgc2703 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 20 21:26:52 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I agree with the sentiments that keeping people's email and contact details
from this forum should be discouraged.

Personally I have in the past requested that an individual contact me
outside of the forum if they required some code I have to solve a particular
issue.  I like to keep track of where the code may be used, if it was
useful, and if any changes are required.

Some of the code is quite lengthy, so posting to one and all is a waist.
Particularly if only a few people want a copy, and it may not solve the
issue.

On receiving posts directly from people I don't know requesting consulting
services, these I generally **DELETE**.

My code if useful is freely available in text form, with no warranty as to
it's suitability for any particular purpose.

Regards

David Cooper