Addition: Workitems and IC Webclient

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Fri Sep 18 07:33:45 EDT 2009

Thanx to the 2nd edition of Practical workflow for SAP (also known as
"the workflow bible"), I know more about the worklist and how to handle
the situation where I want to prevent the task to be set to completed
immediately. Great work to all the authors!

But now: I have a task in which a value is returned (i.e. I select a BP)
which I need later in my workflow. Normally, this is done by bindings.
But now, the task is already completed so the bindings do nothing.

I've seen the option to use Task-Specific Navigation which looks like
the solution, but does anyone know how this works? Explenation in the F1
help is not much.

And maybe someone has a cookbook about BOL/GenIL?

Thanx!
Kind regards,
Robert