Workitems and IC Webclient

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Sun Sep 20 19:56:53 EDT 2009

Hello Friends,

Wrt the same topic i.e. workflows with CRM Web client, can you pls guide as to where can I find the basic information - e.g. how workflows are executed in conjucntion with CRM 2007 / web client?

e.g. To elaborate - does it use any other configurations etc similar to the ones required while launching thru' UWL ?

Regards,
Akshay Bhagwat