Object list in multiline container element

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Thu Oct 8 04:46:49 EDT 2009

Hi all!

I also posted this on SDN but this is still my preferred group ;-)

in a workflow, we use a multiline container element (LIST) with
references to a BOR object type. With a container operation, the values
of multiline attribute OBJECTLIST are moved to this container element.
The case is, that 3 times the values are transferred in this 1
operation. So if ISUCONTACT.OBJECTLIST contains 1 object, the element
LIST contains 3 objects which are all the same objects.
I have checked if there are other operations or bindings where LIST is
used but this is nowhere. Nice case of cinderella effect but this can't
be explained... by me that is ;-)
Anyone any ideas?
Best regards