[LIKELY JUNK]UWL duplicate workitems

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 30 17:33:04 EST 2009

Hi Karl,
Known issue.  Had it on site before ..... and it can be intermittent.  Seems to be partly PC dependent as will happen for some users and not others.  Suggest getting the user to restart their machine firstly.
Also checking their browser caching settings.   There are a couple of notes on service.sap.com/notes also, but if it doesn't disappear easily report it in.
Regards,
Jocelyn