Deadline Monitoring - Multiple Occurences

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Mon May 11 14:19:29 EDT 2009

This was working before and now is not? No changes to template?

If I understand correctly, sounds like you have a Sync task in a loop.
On this task is a branch with step to send an e-mail.
With Sync tasks, every time you process it, it completes and if in loop,
creates a NEW task. i.e. NEW task ID, NEW deadline data, etc.

What I would do, is switch to Async Task with 'terminating events' and
take it out of a loop. Do something in task, then your process will
raise event, catch it, terminate task.

Do an approve, reject, or whatever and watch your event log to get an
idea of what to hang your hat on.

Psst, the good news though, sounds like you DL monitoring is working
correctly. LOL

Rick Sample | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 |
rick.sample at graybar.com
www.graybar.com <http://www.graybar.com/>  - Graybar Works to Your
Advantage